Re: Economical Seat Refurbish?

To: "john donohoe" <gt6driver@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Economical Seat Refurbish?
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 17:20:15 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    i had new foams and seat covers put over my "6" '76 frames and they're
great. purchased from trf about a year ago.  i'm not trying to sell you on
the complete rebuild, but my covers were pretty good also but i figured
there was no way they would handle being taken off and then re-fitted over
new foam.
    the other fella's plight about them coming apart a week later sounds
inevitable to me.  and i've got to say again, the new foams make a huge
difference.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (getting pretty new carpet, new paint bubbling up everywhere!)
Denver, Co