Re: Looking for my old TR3

To: "Glenn Rattmann" <k6na@cts.com>, "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for my old TR3
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:43:54 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
FYI, Carfax can only check cars with 17 digit VINs manufactured since 1981.
Not much use for most of us LBC shoppers!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!