British Car Week

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car Week
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 01:37:39 -0400
Well I finally got to drive a British car during British Car week, after
being unable to for the last three years. Wife and I took the Herald to
see MI2 at the local Multiplex Saturday evening, in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
As luck would have it, there was an empty parking spot right at the base
of the stairs of a 4-story parking garage. Despite warnings from wife
and a passerby, that's where I parked it.

If the idea of BCW is to expose our cars to the general public, then I
did my part. There was a pedestrian traffic jam when we got out of the
movie - heavy rubbernecking delays getting onto the stairs.

Bill Kelly
'62 Herald
'68 TR250