Carlisle

Subject: Carlisle
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 21:28:22 -0400
I wanted to invite anyone from the list going to
Carlisle to stop by the Central Pennsylvania Triumph
Club's tent on the show field. We have consistently taken
2nd place for most cars registered (those damn Fearos,
purposely misspelled, take first. We asked Carlisle productions
how Fs qualify for an import/kit/replicar show and the
answer was their chassis is used for kit cars! Tell me
money doesn't talk.), so there is a good turnout
of Triumphs. I'll be manning our regalia/welcome and
registration table on Saturday from 10-12, so stop by and
say hi! Socializing and perusing parts on Friday and rest of
Saturday.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6