Re: Caribou

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "TR List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Caribou
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:15:14 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Having just recieved my top for the spit I can tell you the quality I see in
it is second to none.  Also, the range of different vehicles they supply is
amazing as well.  And as you said David, the price is too good to be true.

As usual NFI but I would recommend them in a second.

Regards

        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON