Re: CNN reports BMW pays Phoenix to take over

To: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Subject: Re: CNN reports BMW pays Phoenix to take over
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:27:25 -0400
Cc: "TR8 List \(E-mail\)" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "'triumphs@autox. team. net' \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>, "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Mark the Shark"
>I just saw this on the BBC site:

           BMW keeps the new Mini, to be
           produced at Cowley, and retains
           rights to the Triumph and Riley
           marque names. BMW had already
           agreed to sell Land Rover to Ford.

I'm sorry to see that BMW retains rights to our hallowed marque!

<

Perhaps we can buy it for $17.   they sold the rest for $16.  ;-)

Dave