RE: ZenithStromberg adj. - Long Winded Help

To: "'Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov'" <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>, "'Triumph Digest List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ZenithStromberg adj. - Long Winded Help
From: John Jacobsen-Watts <johnw@wrq.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:33:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Bud:

Thanks so much for the writeup. Yes, indeed the head (not the threads) is
stripped. Alas, I've been through the scenarios you detail in my dreams now!
All of what you write is valid and has been performed in extremis on the
car. I am beginning to wonder if I bent the needle, though it does bias
towards the air cleaners as it should, it also leans a little left. Maybe,
between the two carbs, I have a Thatcher/Blair conflaguration...

John