Triumph Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Parts
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:00:32 EDT
I just posted some TR3 and TR4 parts to Jeff's Triumphs Only Auction site.
Included is a fully developed and restored TR3A instrument cluster that I put
together for a guy...then he abandoned the project. Nice piece..will discuss
in detail with serious buyer. Repaired fuel tank...near new clutch cover and
disc...near new front shocks, spring loaded hood lift for TR3A, crank
guide...latch assembly for TR4,  etc.

Not trying to get max dollar on this stuff by auctioning, just think that
Jeff's site provides a good service for getting lanquishing parts off of the
shelf and into the hands of those who need them.

I also have five original Luca headlamps in a box. I can sell individually
for $10 each or all five to one guy for $40...plus shipping. Selling for a
friend and I have had them on the shelf too long without advertising them.
Help me out.

Regards,