Re: How to remove decals / pinstripes?

Subject: Re: How to remove decals / pinstripes?
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:16:48 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
There is something that everyone of us has in it's garage and/or near the
car that works great with the sticky goo problem from decals and stripes
that you may not know off.  Believe it or not but it's our old friend WD-40.
Try it, you'll be surprised.

Just spray on, let it soak for a little while and wipe/rub (lightly) off.

Good luck

Steph
'71 TR6 (All suspension parts off but those #&@* trailing arms!!!  Arrrrg!)