Info videos or Net help screens?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Info videos or Net help screens?
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:56:18 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Guys
all this talk about the information and the help videos is a great idea. For
my .02's worth I am thinking along the same lines but with series of
Pictures and text on our website. I made as start in a small way with the
overdrive. It has been on our site for a while and going by the statistics
it is visited quite often! How about building on that idea. With close up
shots of what is good and what is bad, plus any problem areas that your
going to find.
I am working on another help page right now with ignition systems. How to
get your car to start. I know it is a simple thing to some, but to others,
it is a major challenge, and if these pages help we will do a lot more of
them. Our customers like seeing their parts on the net, and it provides us
with good pictures and you the listers, with another free service.
Let me know what you think!!!!!
No Charge for this email <<<<<grin>>>>>>>>
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
www.waterloo-dtr.com