Info Commercial

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Info Commercial
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:33:20 -0700
Now this is a twist...  I made some money on my Triumph motor parts,
without having to sell them...

I worked on an info commercial this week... for one of those engine
additives.... and they needed some engine parts as set dressing next to
the product, on the workbench behind the pitchman, etc...

So I rented the TR 4A motor parts that I had socked away for a future
high performance rebuild...  and I received $100.00 for the one-day
rental.

Not bad...

I can't say what the product is until the info commercial is aired...
but if any of you see a Triumph crankshaft, camshaft, highly worked-over
connecting rods, valve train, cam sprockets, etc...  in the background
or during fleeting moments with the product, etc...   you'll know your
eyes aren't deceiving you.

--Justin
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner

(I didn't think to put my gasket in the background... for it's first
television spot!)