Non-related: Need front brake for Triton project.

To: "'Triumph Digest List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non-related: Need front brake for Triton project.
From: John Jacobsen-Watts <johnw@wrq.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:08:30 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Sorry to bother the list on this, but the front brake I had wanted to use on
a Triton project I am undertaking cannot be used. Since this is a British
car list, I thought I might find a like-minded lister with the part I need.
I am looking for the classic John Tickle, Grimeca, or other 2/4ls brake with
a pedigree. I have already run the gamut of Commando/Triumph/Suzuki
"buffalo" 4ls and would like something special to match the 500cc all-alloy
Tiger engine. Please reply directly to me with price and condition, and
THANKS! Apologies for bombarding the list on this.

John
johnw@wrq.com