RE: TRF Investment Paper

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRF Investment Paper
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:15:32 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
David F. Pierce wrote :

> Does anyone have any advice with respect to the recent
> Financial Offering by
> The Roadster Factory(15% unsecured note)?

"Without benefit of counsel", I plan to send Charles a small portion of my
(taxable) savings.  This is possibly not a wise investment in terms of risk
vs return (I simply don't know), but the investment in our hobby makes it
extremely worthwhile to me.

Especially in light of recent events in the UK, I feel we need TRF, perhaps
even more than they need us.  If they do go under, the eventual cost to me
will be far more than the small amount I could lose directly ...

Randall