Racing colours

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing colours
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:08:56 -0400
I asked about this a couple of weeks ago but got minimal response. I know
that someone knows the answer so I'm resubmitting with the hopes that they
missed the question the first time around.

Can anyone supply the list of which colour represents which country for
international races? I remember red for Italy, silver for Germany, green
for England, and that there was some interesting story about Ireland's
involvement around 1903 or so.

Thanks. This time I'll save it somewhere more permanent!

Regards,
Jim Wallace
Canada (blue with white stripes in the 60's?)