Re: NON-LBC: Humor: Worst Car Of The Millennium ++ Final Results++

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: NON-LBC: Humor: Worst Car Of The Millennium ++ Final Results++
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:06:00 -0400
Cc: Mark Price <mprice@KeystoneSystems.com>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
And just for the record, in a scant 3 years of ownership, as a then pauperish
20-something, I had to:

Rebuild the engine
Replace the head gasket, 12 months later
Replace the:  water pump, alternator, starter (twice), front calipers, and
transmission.  On a 4 year-old car.

Sure learned something about "cars," though.  FIAT:  F**king Italian Attempt at
Transportation.

--
Martin Secrest
GT6, TR6