RE: TR3 & 4 fuel pump

To: "'Thomas Fansher'" <tfansher@bitstorm.net>, "'vafred@erols.com'" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: TR3 & 4 fuel pump
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:29:53 +0200
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Tom

Thanks. I haven't received any other replies yet .

Fred or some of the other listers might have responded , but my computer
seems to be having a nervous breakdown ( again ) and some mail might have
been lost or undelivered . Maybe it's a Lucas model badged as a Compaq . :-)

I agree with you that Fred's a great guy . He has helped me on numerous
occasions .

Kind regards

Chris de Wet
South Africa