Re: John Swauger -Sad Announcement

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: John Swauger -Sad Announcement
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:44:52 EDT
List-

Yesterday afternoon John Swauger's father passed. He fought cancer for almost
a year, but the last several months were very difficult for all. Prior to his
daignosis, John's father traveledand played golf. He even shot his age, 81,
in one round, which had been his goal for the last several years. He did that
more than once!

John's Dad even bought a Mazda Miata only months before his daignosis. He
loved life and enjoyed it well. His last days were spent in a nursing home
where John visited him several times a day.

Funeral arrangements are not complete, but I will post them when determined.
I am sure the service will be in Indiana, PA. I will also post John's home
address for anyone who may want to send John a note or card.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY