Re: Totally Triumphs Only Auction

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Totally Triumphs Only Auction
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:51:08 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Jeff;

Sorry you misunderstood me. What you're doing is very noble. I meant to
question how you were excluding all but the list members, when you said
"specifically (that's the word) for the use and benefit of other list
members". I don't know  alot about the iternet, and wanted to know how you
were making the list available only to list members?

ken "Bright Eyes" shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L