Offer to the list

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Offer to the list
From: "Nathan Albright" <thepenguin99@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 19:19:01 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I will be sandblasting some parts on my tr4 with a small sandblaster. If
anyone has any small parts that they need sandblasted I will sand blast them
as long as you pay shippingor deliver them. The abrasive I will be using
will only remove paint and surface rust. Please email me directly if you
have any part you want blasted. I live in Memphis Tn. I figured I would
offer as some people dont have access to a sandblaster.