RE: 76 tr6 compression

To: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: RE: 76 tr6 compression
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:49:03 -0500
Message text written by "Randall"

Well, what size mole ?

Those little pink ones or the big brown ones ?

<g>
<

Speaking of moles:

On morning at the breakfast table Papa Mole says (Sniff sniff) " What;s
that I smell?"  Then he runs up the hole, sticks his head out and says "I
smell BREAKFAST!  I smell Bacon and eggs and toast and grape jelly!"

Mama Mole runs up the hole and squeezes into the opening and says "Yes.  I
smell Pancakes and syrup and butter!"

Then Baby Mole runs up the hole but Papa and Mama have the hole blocked so
he says "Hey! Let me up there.   All I can smell is Molasses!"

(Get it?  Mole Asses?)  Ug.

Dave

Sorry