Re: Rimmer Bros. bait and switch alert?

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros. bait and switch alert?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:37:47 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Jeff
You're doing exactly what they want you to do (piss off and leave them
alone) make them very aware of your feelings towards their product and
behaviour and MAKE them accept the return and reimburse you your return
postage as well! This will take a bit of your time (it took us about a week
for our panel) but may stop them pissing people about in future, also try
BMIHT at Gaydon who issue (I think) the heritage approval to these
companies. Pease please do not let them off the hook!

Graham.
Ps not complaining is supposed to only be a British failing!
PPs there are some realy good suppliers over here who know what you want,
they may ship to the 'States and they are cheaper than RB Just ask!