RE: Speed Bleeders for TR4A

To: "'ebk@buffnet.net'" <ebk@buffnet.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speed Bleeders for TR4A
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:59:01 -0600
FYI
Speed Bleeder did respond to my e-mail requesting size info for the TR4A. The
size is 3/8 x 24 TPI. All five bleed nipples on the TR4A are this size. Their
part number is SB3824. The current cost each is $6.50 each with a charge of
$3.00 shipping. I only ordered one for the clutch slave cylinder but I believe
the shipping charge is a flat rate that will cover more than any car needs.

Thanks to all who responded.

Mark A. Evans
1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO

P.S. If one got their "t*ts in a mangle", could they use a Speed Bleeder to
replace some of the parts?