Re. Fred Thomas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re. Fred Thomas
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:34:49 EST
Dear List Members,

I really don't have the time for a "Cat fight" as Fred Thomas is trying to
instigate..  Heres what happened.

He shipped me some powder coat paint and it arrived in damaged condition.
One of the bags leaked all over the inside of the box, it developed a
puncture during the shipping from Fred to me because ther was no packing in
the box to restrain the bags of paint.  The bag had lost 1/2 of its contents
in the box and there was a black covering all over the inside of the box and
the pictures that he sent were unreadable.  So much of the paint had also
leaked out of the bag that there was paint all over the front porch where the
mailman delivered the box and it's contents.

I contacted Fred and let him know of the situation with the box, he wanted to
deduct $6.00 for the missing paint.

Then he emailed me with this email..here is an excerpt

Subj:    Re: HELP-- POWDER COAT PAINT