a thief longish

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: a thief longish
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:13:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Listers, I have been helping other listers with the buying of P/C material
for some time at a very good savings, in 3 years I have never been
ripped-off, until today, I bring this to your attention so as this does not
happen to you in any dealings you have with this thief. I had this lister
ask how much was the cost, and he said count me in, I'll be out of town
until Tue., and will send you a check then, on tue. he said ne never ordered
any after he had received it, I reminded him of his post to me, he agrees
and said he was "brain fried" Then he says one bag was broken and some
material was loose in the box, (this is useable), but, I told him to deduct
it from the bill, now he says he does not want any of it, because I charged
him 20.00 for shipping, when the stamps on the package were for 5.85, even
though he already knew there was also a charge from the factory to me and
then to him, plus the cost of boxing and etc. he has mailed it back to me
with the instructions enjoy your returned package. Open it carefully. Do not
e-mail me anymore. If you have any dealings with a thief by the name of =
"Paul Cordts", be sure you have the money up front. Three years of helping
and one bad apple, is really not bad, just disgusting.