Re: TR3 Top Webbing Lengths

To: JAMES S BRADY <JAMES.S.BRADY@MAIL.SPRINT.COM>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Top Webbing Lengths
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:06:36 -0800 "TR3 Top Webbing Lengths" (Feb 23, 8:08am)
James,

When I asked the same question I was told to line up the bows with
the seams in the top. I gave it a shot but there was no way I could
do this and still connect all of the snaps. One guy I talked to
mentioned that the correct way of putting up the hood was to fasten
all the snaps with the top bows down and then raise the bows into
place from inside the car. Sounds interesting but I've never tried it.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com