TR3A dash clips and carpeting questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A dash clips and carpeting questions
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:43:26 -0800 "Re: TR3A dash... research question." (Feb 17, 10:37pm)
Before this thread ends I thought I would ask if the clips
are also used where the vinyl is folded around the edge of
the opening for the glove box. It's been a long time and
many DPO's ago since the covering on my dash was original.

I was also wondering if anyone knows of any originality
references for installing carpet in a TR3A. TRF show some
strange clips and such but I have no idea of where they're
used. I would also appreciate any general pointers on carpet
installation. Things like good adhesives to use and such.

Thanks,
Drew

--
Drew Rogge