Re: I'm Fixing A Hole...

To: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Subject: Re: I'm Fixing A Hole...
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:51:10 -0700
Cc: "'Geo Hahn'" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
My 19 month stay in England in the early '70's showed me that
approaching darkness is not sufficient to cause many Brits to turn on
their headlamps.  Back then (and maybe now as well), a good number of
them would drive around with only their parking lamps on (particularly
on lighted streets), during the black of night!   It had something to do
with running their battery down I was told.  Maybe a lot of them had
Lucas Electrical systems.  :)

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer