TR6 Hardtop rear trim strip, where?

To: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Hardtop rear trim strip, where?
From: "Gene Garrison" <gene@garrison-grafixx.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:45:04 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Good Day!

I bought a hardtop for the '6 and, of course, decided to strip it down and
replace the headliner, seals, paint it...

I've gotten all the pieces I need thru either The Roadster Factory or thru
Rimmer Bros.  But no one appears to have the stainless trim strip that goes
across the back on the bottom.  I've got the side stips and corner pieces.

I thought of maybe trying to use one of the strips that goes along the
bottom side of the car, but they're too wide.

Anyone know where I might look for this trim strip?  Or have one they'd like
to part with?  Or have any thoughts on what else I could use?

Thanks,

- GeneG