TR3 Pedal Assembly

Subject: TR3 Pedal Assembly
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:45:46 -0500
Hope all are enjoying their weekend.

I need some help with removing the accelerator pedal assembly. I seem to

be at an impasse with separating the pedal assembly from the connecting
bush/pedal shaft. The shop manual shows two mills pins that go
through the bush. Appears that on holds the pedal assembly and the
other holds the shaft. I can only find one mills pin, the one that holds
the
bush to the shaft. Is the other pin hidden by the shaft bearing? I even
removed the bearing housing hoping to expose the other pin by allowing
me to move the bearing, but no luck. I am really baffled here since I
can't release the pedal and there seems to be no other mills pin?

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3