Re: Trip odometer cable

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trip odometer cable
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:50:50 -0700
FNSortwell@aol.com wrote:

> Does anybody have an easy fix for a trip odometer cable.  The one you use to
> reset the odometer.  On my TR-4 it just separated at that little joint.

By the joimt do you mean the connection held by a set screw?  If it is the same
as a TR3 I can't imagine it can be re-secured without removing & opening the
speedo, but this is a 5 minute job (at least it became one about the 10th time I
did it in one afternoon while repairing the innards and calibrating the unit).

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Tucson, AZ