Re: TR6 Radiator Shroud

Subject: Re: TR6 Radiator Shroud
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 19:43:10 -0500
Cc: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
To all who have invested in an metal radiator shroud,
        No criticism intended, just curious if there was some functional
advantage. I pulled a perfectly good valve cover off to replace it with
an alloy cover only because I thought it looked cool, so I can relate.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U