Re: Tires for the TR6

To: "Silvestre Ortiz" <silvestre.ortiz@cditx.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires for the TR6
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:46:49 -0600

I have Dunlop D60A2s on my car. They are 215/65/15. I do have 6" wide
Panasport rims- you may need to use a narrowed tire if you have stock 5.5"
rims. I'm very happy with these tires- they really transformed the car.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com