Re: The Backorder Factory (TBF) Winter Parts Sale

To: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Subject: Re: The Backorder Factory (TBF) Winter Parts Sale
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:47:32 -0500
Cc: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
I have been dealing with TRF for almost 20 years and MOSS about 2. Yes you have
to wait for some parts but TRF does have the best quality parts for those they
have manufactured. Just an example, last year I ordered new short and long link
rods, very resonable price and the quality was better than OEM. What a
difference, no free play in the throttle. Also i ordered the Cruciform mounting
kit, had to wait about a month, but the part again was better than OEM  and fit
like a charm. Received my flyer yesterday, plan an order in FEB to get the 40%
discounts. If it is 2 or 3 months late, who cares, not driving my 58 tr3 in this
salt, sand and snow.
Bob