Re: Ever lost a wire wheel? At 65 mph?

To: tom_winslow@email.msn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ever lost a wire wheel? At 65 mph?
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:46:30 EST
In a message dated 23-Jan-00 13:31:15 Eastern Standard Time,
tom_winslow@email.msn.com writes:

> I have been unsubscribed from the list for a while but have decided that I
>  need to get back on the list . . . to gain some wisdom and maybe an answer.

Tom, go to the VTR website (www.vtr.org).  Scroll to the maintenance section
and check out the 2 articles on wire wheels.

Did you have the adaptor/knockoff on the wrong side?  Was it defective and
broke apart?

In 36 years, I've never had a problem like yours.  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT 33118L (original owner/factory pickup/wire wheels since
new)