Mossfest (Calif)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mossfest (Calif)
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:42:14 -0800
I know this is a little early in the year yet, but does anybody know, or
has anybody heard if a replacement site/date has been found for the annual
Mossfest that "was" held at Flag is up Farms in mid summer.  I really
looked forward to this event, because it was a relatively close, three day,
weekend event.  I had heard it was canceled last year because apparently
the farm was no longer available, but I haven't heard if a new
place/date/event has been found.  I certainly hope so, since this was one
of the few I could count on attending!

72 PI, V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)