Looking for grey leather for seats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for grey leather for seats
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:41:10 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

Sorry if this is received in duplicate.

The leather seats on my '59 Riley 1.5 have deteriorated and I have been
trying to find a source fot the leather for them.  They are red and grey.
I'm afraid that kits aren't available because the cars just aren't that
popular, unlike Minors, TR's, and MG's.

I've been able to find a source for the red leather in a nearby city, but
they can't match the grey.  I've corresponed with several leather suppliers
and the greys they have are poor matches for mine.  If I have a hide custom
coloured, it will cost me a small fortune.

Anyone out there have any suggestions?  Thank you!

Don Scott