Re: The Shop

To: "Musson,_Carl_" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Shop
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler@jacads.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:58:15 -1000
I bought some gauges from RedQueen3 a couple of months ago when he first
started posting on ebay.  It did take quite a while for him to ship
after receiving the check.  From information I got from another lister
early on it appears that the man is just overwhelmed right now.  I think
he is getting more response than he expected from his goods.  He finally
bought a digital camera so he can show what he's selling.  He may be
slow, and he may be disorganized, but he's got some good stuff that he
is selling.  Considering the alternative of not having what he is
offering I'll buy again.......

--
Brad

http://www.141.com/Triumphs