RE: New to the list (family heirlooms)

Subject: RE: New to the list (family heirlooms)
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:56:32 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
That's a great idea.  Both of my kids learned to drive in a 1970 MGB.  When
my daughter graduated from Virginia Tech we gave her a 74 MG Midget as a
graduation present.  The only condition was that if she ever gets ready to
sell it I have first shot at it.  We currently have the Midget with us here
in Florida since my daughter is working in Washington DC and can't afford to
maintain the car.  My son is going to Florida State and I'm currently
working on a 71 TR6 for his graduation in 2 years.  (We had a great rivalry
during the Sugar Bowl).  I think if we can get the kids involved and
interested in our LBCs the cars should  go on almost forever.  Good luck

Ken Waringa