Re: Survey of H.T.Leads in use by listers

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Leon Guyot" <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Survey of H.T.Leads in use by listers
From: "Ron Yates" <dipstickdigest@ctaz.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:34:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Silk, cotton, polyester, rayon , nylon,. . .; what are the fabrics of
choice?
Style?  Bloomers, briefs, thigh highs, bikinis, thongs?  It could make a
difference.  Pantyhose work pretty well in certain applications as well.
    Great idea and inexpensive!  I would try to be a bit discrete in my
purchasing habit, especially living in a small community. Can't tell what
the local shopkeepr's missus might relate to the green grocer or the local
constable.  You think they're going to believe you're using them as a fuel
filter? Right gov.
    I think I'd do my shopping "in town" at a Marks & Spencer.

all the best

Ron Yates
Dipstick Digest
newsletter of the world's smallest Austin-Healey club