TV Commercial - TR3 Used

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TV Commercial - TR3 Used
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 06:18:03 -0800 (PST)
I was watching TV last night and a commercial played for one of those CD
music anthologies called Monster (Rock) Madness.  Towards the end of the
commercial, for about five seconds, a guy is driving a TR3 along a road when
a couple of rock musician guys parachute down to his car to deliver the CD
to him.  Granted the scenario is weird, but I was thrilled to see a TR3 on a
commercial.  (The cable channel was Great American Country and the company
was musicspace.com - this is NOT an endorsement.)

Regards,

Steve Peca
Wheaton, Illinois
1958 TR3A - TS23867L