TR-6 Flange Puller.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Flange Puller.
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:21:31 EST
Hello All.  I just had a flange puller made. For pulling the flange off the
rear end of
TR-6s.  It is made from one piece of solid steel stock.  No welds.  Is there
a need out there among ya'll or clubs.  If I can get six orders. I can sell
them for $150 each plus shipping.  If not $200 each.  These pullers are heavy
duty. And made like the axle flange puller. "Church Hill Tool".  Again they
are cut from one solid piece of  4 inch round steel stock.  And they are
manufacture in Flintstone, GA. USA  Thanks John