RE: Air Filter (tr6)

To: "Peter Zaborski" <peterz@merak.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air Filter (tr6)
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:54:43 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
There's a link on my site to Performance International who stocks all the
K&N products. They were very helpful, knowledgeable and promptly responded
to email............ at least 2 years ago they did. Their prices beat all of
the LBC vendors too. They might be able to help you out.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD