Re: non LBC- humour only

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non LBC- humour only
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:42:59 EST
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
In a message dated 00-01-14 07:23:50 EST, vafred@erols.com writes:

<< Scotsman said...

  "I donna know where y'been laddie...
   ......but it's nice ta' know y'won first prize!" >>

Fred...my colleagues here at work thank you for taking the chill out of the
morning with this little snipet of humor...good thing the lassies didn't
strap a dash plaque "on what nature provided"....oh boy - we're going to have
fun with this one...summon the List Censors, Martha....!

And, by the way all you listees in warmer climates...enjoy....this morning
it's 14 degrees with wind and salt on the back roads and I wanted to skip out
of work early today and turn some more nuts on the 6 chassis in the unheated
garage....what happened to last week when it was in the 50's!!??

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying winter under cover)