Parts transportation offer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts transportation offer
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:05:14 -500
Greetings,
As mentioned in a previous post, I will be making a north-south run followed
by a south-north run, Ottawa, Canada -> Orlando, Florida and back.
It seems I'll have some space in the Windstar; only the front two seats will
be installed, but we need to reserve enough space for two to sleep.
So if people need some parts moved, let me know. We'll be leaving Ottawa early
Friday morning and blasting down as fast as possible on all the main corridors,
but coming back at a much more leisurely pace toward the end of the following
week, so moving parts northward would be a bit easier.
Let me know asap if you'd like me to do this as I won't have access to email
after Thursday evening.
Regards,
Jim Wallace
http://www.superaje.com/home