Re: TR3 brake update and new questions

To: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 brake update and new questions
From: Keith Thomsen <Keith@RealeyHealey.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 11:37:19 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,
        I have heard complaints about the brake line sets available from the
big three. The gist of the complaints are that the tubing looks like
copper, and you still need to uncoil and bend it into shape. Just to let
all of you know there are sets available from one of our suppliers in
both mild and stainless steel that come pre-bent, flared, with the
fittings already installed. The stainless sets have stainless fittings.
The cost is a bit more, at $158(mild) and $180(SS), but I have found the
quality and fit excellent and the time saved seems well worth the money.
This company also make fuel, clutch and oil lines sets that cover most
LBCs as well as other European and American vehicles. You can check
availability at http://www.classictube.com

Keith Thomsen
Sales  Realey Healey, Inc.

Why pay more when you can...
Save 10% on all your Moss, Victoria, Classic Tube, and TRF parts orders!

Web site................................http://www.RealeyHealey.com
Orders, Info, and Technical Advice......(973) 402-7773
24 Hour FAX line........................(973) 402-0691