Free stuff

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Free stuff
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 17:59:39 EST
Hello List

Our local club got a call from a fellow with some TR parts that he wished to
be rid of. I was intrigued and went by this AM. Among other things I got a RH
floorboard and outer sill for a TR3. These were new, but old, as they still
had the Moss? stickers on 'em. The outer sill is in great shape, but the
floorboard has some heavy surface rust. But still very useable. You'd have to
either blast it or you could also use a wire wheel. I would like to offer
these to the list for what they cost me (free) plus shipping. I thought there
might be someone out there who could use these items, I can't and don't know
of anyone currently restoring a TR3.
There were some other things there as well as a whole crate I didn't get a
chance to look in. There was a TR3 or 4 trans (no OD, sorry) if any one wants
it. I will be back in the morning tomorrow, so if you have any particular
needs, you must let me know by early tomorrow morning. There are a lot of
useful things there, but they may not be useful to me, so I would tend to
leave them. If I find anything for anyone here the same deal as above would
apply - free plus shipping.
Also I would wish to restrict this offer to individuals on the TR list, no
businesses please!
This little opportunity will be gone after Sunday as everything remaining is
apparently going to the dumpster.
I've had a few posts to the list bounce in the last week or so, hope this one
doesn't.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B