Take Pictures! Be Published!

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Take Pictures! Be Published!
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:51:49 -0800 (PST)
OK folks, here's something for you types who are stuck inside for the
winter...

The gentleman quoted below contacted me thru my web-page, he is writing a
book on the Triumph TR and is in need of photographs of various parts,
particularly any likely restoration areas.  I will be sending him what I
have on TR4 door post / rocker / floor repair, but I don't have much other
than that...!  Apparently he has lots of TR6 pics, but I guess more
wouldn't hurt...

So, if you fall in the following categories:
 - Lots of spare time
 - Photographs of before/after restoration of your big-bodied TR
 - desire to share the wealth

Please contact Roger Williams (roger@ana-uk.freeserve.co.uk) and see if
you have something specifi.  (Read below for what he's in urgent need of)

The deal I made was that he send me a copy of the book when completed, so
I could see where my car was in it.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm