Off List searching for LBCs

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off List searching for LBCs
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:32:43 EST
I will be unable to respond to any mail from Jan 8-16, as I will be visiting
a former possession of the British Empire.  The fact that cars are driven on
the wrong side of the road in Antigua had nothing to do with convincing my
wife that this was is the place to go for our vacation.  Hopefully, there
should be a fair amount of LBC iron on the island.  If not, I shall just have
to search under every sea shell, reef, and barstool until I find one.  Not
necessarily in that order, of course.  I'll share my findings with the list
as to whether Antigua is just another tropical paradise or if it should get a
"two thumbs up" for indecent LBC content.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A