71 TR6s

To: "INTERNET:levilevi@home.com" <levilevi@home.com>
Subject: 71 TR6s
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:56:50 -0500
Cc: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:levilevi@home.com

Must be something about 71 TR6 owners, cause I went out driving late
this PM too.  Mid forties in Denver and with the top down, tonneau cover
on and refurbished heater going like blazes.  Had my earmuffs on and was
not cold at all...actually had to turn the fan down when I was in
traffic or I got too hot.  Mostly wanted to drive the 6 on the last day
of the century, which I did yesterday and the first of this century.
Even got a little precip before I got it back in the barn but thought
who better to rust it a little than me out there enjoying the elements.

<

Driving a TR6 with half a tonneau and the heater is quite comfortable.  I
used to do it all the time and until you hig highway speeds it can be quite
warm.  Now, a TR3 on the other hand...

Dave