Happy Millennium

To: TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Happy Millennium
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 07:34:56 -0500
Listers,

I hope you all had a great millennial celebration.  I survived mine.  I
thought I would take the wife out for a nice drive this morning since the
weather was nice enough (no fire and brimstone) but wouldn't you know it,
ol' Nellie threw a shoe.  And all my horseshoe nails are on back order at
The Harness Factory.  I don't know what's the matter with them, you'd think
they could keep horseshoe nails in stock.

So I thought I would wax the carriage and found dryrot!  The DPO swore that
it was dryrot free.  Its leaking sawdust all over the carriage house floor.
 Guess I'll try some of the POR 2 dryrot conversion stuff from
MiddleEastwood.  Any suggestions?

And I don't know about this new fangled device from the Lords of
Environmental Protection.  This Exhaust Recirculation device just seams to
cause Nellie to consume more oats per mile than before.  What would happen
if I just took it out and plugged the holes?

And speaking of the wife, she didn't even curtsy when she greeted me this
morning.  Muttered something about suffrage, whatever that is.   I don't
know what's gotten into her.  Doesn't she know this is the 1000's?

Well, gotta go.  There's a witch burning this afternoon and I don't want to
miss the light-off.

Dave (That's not a road apple, that's my horse marking it's territory) son
of Del.

Happy Millennium

(Who says I'm not Y1K compliant?)